Bielby Holdings Pty Ltd is recognised as one of Australia’s leading civil engineering and earthworks contractors, with successful projects completed along the eastern seaboard of Australia.
Able to offer company owner commitment and ongoing involvement to drive project performance, leadership and governance throughout all stages of project delivery, key clients include both private and government sector organisations located in both metropolitan and regional areas.
Offering technically sound and professionally managed project solutions to complex infrastructure challenges, Bielby’s capabilities include:
- Owner level involvement and commitment to guarantee resources and that all parties focus on delivering an exceptional project outcome
- A fully integrated, high performing team, including long term, senior level personnel that bring highly relevant project experiences
- A priority focus on safe work practices and detailed traffic management and interfacing solutions
- An openness and proven history to adopt a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach – irrespective of the delivery method
- An unparalleled history of no claims or third party intervention on all projects completed in the company’s 35 year operating history
- Access to an extensive fleet of in-house specialised plant and equipment, as well as the long term personnel to achieve improved productivities, safety and quality outcomes
- A genuine commitment to the highest levels of environmental management and community engagement
- A pro-active focus on risk management and value engineering across all project stages by applying a rigorous approach to planning and sequencing project works
- A proven ability to identify and maximise innovative solutions in earthworks and services relocations that deliver added value and functionality