2023 Undergraduate/Graduate Engineer
Bielby Holdings is an Australian owned civil engineering contractor with over 40 years of experience delivering major infrastructure projects. We specialise in providing infrastructure solutions across road, marine, rail, bridge, resources and renewables projects. Most recently we have delivered significant upgrades to Australia’s major transport networks throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
As a result of our continued project success, we are seeking Undergraduate and Graduate Engineers to join Bielby. As key members of our on-site or in-office teams, we are looking for team members who are motivated to grow their career with a progressive civil engineering contractor.
We currently have Graduate and Undergraduate opportunities based in our Corporate head office and on project sites in Brisbane and Regional Queensland. The successful candidates will be graduating from a Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) in 2022, 2023 or 2024, and Bielby Undergraduates will get priority consideration for our Graduate roles in the future years.
These roles will ensure your development as a civil engineering professional as you will be supported and guided by experienced Civil Engineers, Project Managers and discipline specialists. You will also be exposed to a variety of projects in roads, renewables and rail, where you can challenge yourself and perfect your engineering knowledge, along with expand your skills in Site Engineering, Estimating, Commercial, and other specialities.
For Undergraduate Engineers, we will work with your University Schedule offering part time opportunities, flexible in working around your studies. There is also the opportunity to increase working days during the summer and winter holidays.
For Graduate Engineers, these will be full time opportunities.
Skills and Experience:
We are seeking candidates who possess the following:
- Currently studying Bachelor of Engineering (Civil), with expected graduation in 2022, 2023 or 2024 (mid or end of year)
- Ability to work collaboratively with Bielby, client and supplier representatives
- High levels of motivation, integrity and accountability
- Extraordinary skills in problem solving and innovation
- Great leadership and influencing aptitude
- Risk management capability
- Willingness to engage in continuous professional development
What we offer:
- Exciting and diverse projects where you can practice your university learned knowledge
- A supportive environment where you will be coached and developed to achieve both great personal and work goals
- Modern leadership structure which gives you access to senior leaders and decision makers
- A business culture of innovative solutions, where your knowledge and opinions count
- A work environment where our clients are our partners
- Opportunity to grow your career in a progressive and growing organisation
If this sounds like the Company and role for you, then please apply now via email@example.com
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment Medical, including Drug and Alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted