Bielby Holdings is an Australian owned civil engineering contractor with over 35 years’ experience delivering major infrastructure projects. We specialise in providing infrastructure solutions across road, marine, rail, bridge, resources and renewables projects.
As a result of recent project success, Bielby is experiencing a period of considerable growth and as a result we are seeking a Business Analyst to join us at our Head office location at Milton. As a key member of our team, we are looking for a team player who is motivated to grow their career.
This role will require you to be Technical Coordinator of core Business Systems, Data Integrations, Data Security, Data Management, and Change Management processes for our organisation.
- You thrive in supporting ongoing enhancement of business applications to provide an improved user experience and functionality;
- You are focused and have a high level of attention to detail to develop, review and update processes and procedures contained within the BMS with a view to streamline processes;
- You are experienced in the process of conducting business requirements gathering workshops and interpreting inputs into technical and functional documentation, including measurable project plans, scheduling and scope activity breakdowns;
- You are well practiced in collating, analysing, and consolidating information to develop business cases;
- You are personable and work closely with the business and IT stakeholders to identify and develop business system integrations and interdependencies;
- You can develop current state and forecast business process maps, in conjunction with the business SMEs, using MS Visio or similar to provide technical support and guidance as appropriate to the target audience;
- You are articulate and partner with the business and the IT stakeholders to elicit application management artefacts including service agreements, licensing, versioning, upgrades and system migrations;
- You will have two or more years experience in a Business Analyst role of similar interfacing with business applications in the construction industry (preferred).
- You have proven experience in effectively utilising a variety of current business applications such as Microsoft Office 365 suite, in particular Power BI, SharePoint, Flow, Forms, Active Directory;
- Experience with Mobile Device Management (MDM) Platforms such as Knox Manage or InTune would be preferred.
What will offer:
- The opportunity to join a growing Team, that is dynamic and that has a great opportunity to recommend and implement systems in a growing organisation.
- A business culture of innovative solutions, where your knowledge and opinions count.
- A work environment of exciting and diverse projects where our clients are our partners.
- A challenging and ever changing career in the civil infrastructure industry.
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia.
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment Medical, including Drug and Alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted.