Expressions of Interest
Bielby Holdings is an Australian owned civil engineering contractor with 40 years’ experience delivering major infrastructure projects and has developed a strong reputation for the successful delivery of projects by working in collaboration with our clients, partners and supply chain to achieve outcomes where all parties “win”. This track record has instilled a culture that is collaborative, flexible, nimble, solutions oriented, team oriented, with people development at its core. People and outcomes are placed ahead of process and bureaucracy.
As a result of our continued project success, we are seeking expressions of interest for roles located on both metropolitan and regional projects within Queensland.
- Project Managers
- Senior Project Engineers (Civil and Structures)
- Project Engineers (Civil and Structural discipline)
- Site Engineers (Civil and Structural discipline)
- Structural Superintendent
- Public Utilities Plant (PUP) Foremen
- Public Utilities Plant Engineers / Coordinators
- Contracts Administrators
- Health and Safety Managers
- Health and Safety Advisors
What we offer:
- A business culture of innovative solutions, where your knowledge and opinions count.
- A work environment of exciting and diverse projects where our clients are our partners.
- An opportunity to work for a respected organisation within the civil infrastructure industry that values and enables your career progression.
Our people, clients and partners are our both our business and our strongest advocates. If this sounds like an organisation that you would love to be a part of, then please apply now via the apply button or via email@example.com.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia.
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted.