HR Advisor / HR Information Systems Specialist
Bielby Holdings is an Australian owned civil engineering contractor with over 35 years’ experience delivering major infrastructure projects. We specialise in providing infrastructure solutions across road, marine, rail, bridge, resources, and renewables projects. Most recently we have delivered significant upgrades to Australia’s major transport networks throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
We are currently seeking a HR Advisor, who has experience in HR Information Systems implementation, to join our team. As a key member of the team, we are looking for people who are motivated to grow their generalist HR career with a progressive civil engineering contractor.
Initially the role will have a significant impact in the implementation of our new HR Information Management system. Acting as a subject matter expert, you will have already experienced what great looks like when it comes to HR Information Management Systems, you know how to create a system that works for the business, rather than creates unnecessary process.
You will also be an HR Business partner who is practised in working with leaders and team members to understand their roles and projects and support them to achieve success. You know your IR/ER legislation and can comfortably advise, but mostly you know that great Human Resources starts with being proactive, hiring the right people, having the right systems and development programs in place to grow teams and the importance of offering opportunities to challenge and succeed.
You are a true generalist who likes all aspects of the Human Resources cycle from recruitment till retirement and working across all the Human Resources speciality areas. You are not scared of hard work and the prospects it provides for your success.
Your specific areas of responsibility will include:
- Act as an HR subject matter expert in the implementation of our new HR Information Management System.
- Provide generalist HR advice to the business for all areas of human resources responsibility including:
- Recruitment and Selection.
- Learning and Development, including the creation of online learning programs.
- Performance Management.
- IR/ER; and
- Company Culture and Values
Skills and Experience:
We are seeking a new team member who possesses the following:
- Relevant HR Qualification (minimum Diploma in HR Management).
- Experience in a generalist HR role ideally within the civil construction industry or similar.
- Knowledge of HR Information Management systems, both in the use and preferably implementation.
- Knowledge of relevant Employment legislation.
- Ability to work collaboratively across all levels of the business
- High levels of motivation, integrity, and accountability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to engage in continuous professional development
This is an extraordinary opportunity to join a developing Human Resources team and work with a progressive and growing organisation. If this role sounds motivating to you, then please apply now via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment Medical, including Drug and Alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted