- Be a part of building South East Queensland’s infrastructure future
- Be involved in a high quality, high standard, high profile projects
Bielby has been operating successfully in the QLD and NSW Infrastructure market for over 35 years and has developed a strong reputation for the successful delivery of projects by working in collaboration with our clients, partners, and supply chain to achieve outcomes where all parties “win”. This track record has instilled a culture that is collaborative, flexible, nimble, solution focused, team oriented and people development focused. People and outcomes are placed ahead of process and bureaucracy.
As a result of continued project success, we are seeking an experienced Administrator for our Head Office in Milton. Reporting directly to the Administration Manager you will be the first point of contact to the business.
The Role Will Involve:
- Welcoming visitors to Bielby’s Head Office.
- Answering and directing incoming calls to the business.
- General office administration support to the team.
- Compiling and submitting tenders and expressions of interest.
- Managing travel arrangements for Head Office staff.
- Reconciling petty cash and credit card statements.
- Coordinating and managing appointments for meeting rooms.
- Facilitating employee office onboarding.
- Coordinating IT requests and purchases for the business.
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and presentations.
- Monitoring and maintaining company registers.
- Ensuring records are filed promptly.
- Receiving and distributing incoming mail.
- Arranging couriers.
- Procurement of office stationery, kitchen supplies, corporate uniforms and PPE.
- Managing the maintenance of office facilities and equipment.
- Organising catering for meetings / events as required.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Administrative, business or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum two years previous Administration experience
- Previous experience in a Corporate Office environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and attention to detail
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office 365 Suite
- Experienced in building strategic working relationships
- Demonstrated commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Pre-employment Medical
- Drivers Licence
What we offer:
- A business culture of innovative solutions, where your knowledge and opinions count.
- A work environment of exciting and diverse projects where our clients are our partners.
- A challenging and ever-changing role in the civil infrastructure industry.
- An opportunity to develop your administration and organisational skills in a company that knows and believes in the value of each and every team member.
If this sounds like the Company and role for you, then please apply now via email@example.com.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment Medical, including Drug and Alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted