Payroll & Accounts Payable Officer
Bielby Holdings is an Australian owned civil engineering contractor with over 35 years’ experience delivering major infrastructure projects. We specialise in providing infrastructure solutions across road, marine, rail, bridge, resources and renewables projects. Most recently we have delivered significant upgrades to Australia’s major transport networks throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
As a result of our continued project success, we are seeking an experienced Payroll and Accounts Payable Officer to join our Finance Team.
Based in Milton, this is a full function Payroll and AP role reporting to the Financial Controller. Working in a small team, you will have exposure to the business operations and potential for the role to provide career growth opportunities.
- Salary Contract interpretation and payment
- Enterprise Agreement interpretation and payment
- All aspects of payroll processing including:
- Timesheet collation and reconciliation
- Leave Calculations
- Completing reconciliations and statutory reporting
- New Payroll System Implementation Experience, desirable
- Full function AP processing
- Liaising with key stakeholders
- Preparing EFT, BPay payments
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Completing supplier credit applications
- Preparing weekly and monthly reporting
- Managing supplier queries and requests
- Adding and maintaining accurate vendor information
General Finance administration
- Assisting with wider finance duties as required
Skills and Experience:
We are seeking candidates who possess the following:
- Construction industry desirable
- Minimum 3 years experience in Payroll and Accounts Payable
- Strong Excel and systems skills
- Recent experience with MYOB
- Strong attention to detail and analytical ability.
- Excellent investigative skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Accuracy in coding and processing high volume invoices on a daily basis
- Team player with willingness to continually develop own skills and improve internal processes
- Flexibility to take on additional workload as per business requirements
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a progressive and growing organisation and further develop your career. If this sounds like you, then please apply now via email@example.com
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment Medical, including Drug and Alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted