Project Quality Manager
Bielby Holdings is an Australian owned civil engineering contractor with over 35 years’ experience delivering major infrastructure projects. We specialise in providing infrastructure solutions across road, marine, rail, bridge, resources and renewables projects. Most recently we have delivered significant upgrades to Australia’s major transport networks throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
As a result of our continued project success, we are seeking experienced Senior Project Engineers for a variety of teams within Bielby. We are looking for Engineers who are motivated and interested in influencing in the full construction cycle from Pre-Contracts through to project completion and who will be motivated by all aspects of the Engineering role.
Based on Project in the South East Queensland Region and reporting to the Project Manager, we are seeking an experienced Project Quality Manager. As a key member of the project Leadership team you will have full responsibility for the Quality Management System on site.
- Implementation of the Quality Management System
- Prepare and administer the Quality Management Plan in accordance with the contract
- Conduct and manage internal and external audit program
- Manage lot conformance and handover
- Reporting on non-conformance reports, investigations, improvements and statistics to management
- Analyse and report on performance trends and develop continuous improvement initiatives
Skills and Experience:
We are seeking candidates who possess the following:
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience on construction projects
- Relevant Qualifications
- Comprehensive knowledge of Civil Engineering Construction activities
- Ability to manage day to day risk mitigation actions, govern checks and monitor improvements in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work with client and supplier representatives
- Experience with Transport & Main Roads specifications and requirements
What we offer:
- Exciting and diverse projects
- Modern leadership structure which gives you access to senior leaders and decision makers
- A business culture of innovative solutions, where your knowledge and opinions count
- A work environment where our clients are our partners
- Opportunity to grow your career in a progressive and growing organisation
If this sounds like the Company and role for you, then please apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment Medical, including Drug and Alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted