Senior Civil Superintendent
Bielby Holdings is an Australian owned civil engineering contractor with over 35 years’ experience delivering major infrastructure projects. We specialise in providing infrastructure solutions across road, marine, rail, bridge, resources and renewables projects. Most recently we have delivered significant upgrades to Australia’s major transport networks throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
As a result of our continued project success, we are seeking an experienced Civil Superintendent, for a DIDO and/or FIFO role, who has extensive self-perform bulk earthworks knowledge and experience on major projects in the resources and/or infrastructure sectors. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated track record of leading similar successful projects with a passion for both safety and production.
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Superintendent on bulk earthworks projects
- High level communicator at all organisational levels.
- Passion for enhancing safety performance through visible leadership.
- Talented in reviewing project schedules and implementing plans to maximise efficiency and minimising downtime.
- Demonstrated capability to identify emerging risks and developing and executing mitigation strategies.
- Recognised ability to lead through engagement in an ever-changing environment.
What we offer:
- Exciting and diverse projects.
- Innovative and dedicated project teams who lead and work together.
- A work environment where our clients are our partners.
- Opportunity to grow your career in a progressive and growing organisation.
If this sounds like the Company and role for you, then please apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment Medical, including Drug and Alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted