Senior Contracts Administrator
Senior Contracts Administrator
- Join a team with a strong values culture
- Great opportunity to grow your career with one of Queensland’s leading civil contractors
- A chance to make your mark in a growing organisation
What We Offer – About Bielby
Bielby has been operating successfully in the QLD Infrastructure market for 40 years and has developed a strong reputation for the successful delivery of projects by working in collaboration with our clients, partners, and supply chain to achieve outcomes where all parties “win”. This track record has instilled a culture that is collaborative, flexible, nimble, solutions oriented, team oriented, with people development at its core. People and outcomes are placed ahead of process and bureaucracy.
Our culture reflects our leadership and the core belief that exceptional people who are respected and motivated can achieve a level of performance that eludes others. We seek to empower highly capable people to use their intellect and ability to make good decisions to achieve business outcomes.
We will offer:
- A business culture of innovative solutions, where your knowledge and opinions count
- A work environment of exciting and diverse projects where our clients are our partners
- An opportunity to work for a respected organisation within the civil infrastructure industry that values and enables your career progression
Bielby is experiencing a period of sustained growth and as a result are seeking a Senior Contracts Administrator to build value in providing agile contract management solutions within an evolving business and dynamic industry. Reporting to the Project Manager, you will drive excellence in contract management amongst internal and external client groups to deliver on projects.
In this high-profile function, you will:
- Manage the commercial and legal aspects of the head contract and subcontracts
- Provide strategic advice to the Project Manager and project teams in the management of commercial risks and opportunities to enhance reputation and profitability
- Negotiate and manage various contractual agreements necessary to support project delivery
- Support supply chain procurement activities including tendering, commercial evaluation and negotiations
- Collaboratively and proactively manage change to minimise impacts to all contract parties
To be the successful candidate, you will align to our values and culture by being collaborative in nature, straight-up, future focussed, ground-breaking and responsive. Together with a construction management degree or equivalent, you will have 7 years demonstrated experience in end to end procurement and contract packages within a construction project environment. You will have a high level of commercial acumen, negotiation, influencing and decision-making skills combined with having a hands-on approach.
Our people, clients and partners are both our business and our strongest advocates. If this sounds like an organisation that you would love to be a part of, then please apply now via the apply button or via email@example.com.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia.
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted.