Senior Project Engineers
Bielby Holdings is an Australian owned civil engineering contractor with over 35 years’ experience delivering major infrastructure projects. We specialise in providing infrastructure solutions across road, marine, rail, bridge, resources and renewables projects. Most recently we have delivered significant upgrades to Australia’s major transport networks throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
As a result of our continued project success, we are seeking experienced Senior Project Engineers for a variety of teams within Bielby. We are looking for Engineers who are motivated and interested in influencing in the full construction cycle from Pre-Contracts through to project completion and who will be motivated by all aspects of the Engineering role.
As a Senior Project Engineer, you will join one of the exciting Major Projects Bielby anticipates securing in the coming months. Here your development as a civil engineering professional will continue under the guidance of an experienced Project Manager.
Skills and Experience:
We are seeking candidates who possess the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering
- Structures and Bulk Earthworks experience (preferred)
- RPEQ preferred or interested in pursuing
- Minimum eight years of civil construction experience (preferred)
- Ability to work collaboratively with Bielby, client and supplier representatives
- High levels of motivation, integrity and accountability
- Extraordinary skills in problem solving and innovation
- Great leadership and influencing aptitude
- Risk management capability
- Willingness to engage in continuous professional development
What we offer:
- Exciting and diverse projects
- Modern leadership structure which gives you access to senior leaders and decision makers
- A business culture of innovative solutions, where your knowledge and opinions count
- A work environment where our clients are our partners
- Opportunity to grow your career in a progressive and growing organisation
If this sounds like the Company and role for you, then please apply now.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment Medical, including Drug and Alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted