Bielby Holdings is an Australian owned civil engineering contractor with over 35 years’ experience delivering major infrastructure projects. We specialise in providing infrastructure solutions across road, marine, rail, bridge, resources and renewables projects. Most recently we have delivered significant upgrades to Australia’s major transport networks throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
One of these vital projects is the Watland Street to Sports Drive Project on the Pacific Motorway M1. This upgrade focuses on widening the Pacific Motorway’s southbound lanes from the Rochedale Road off-ramp to Logan Road, and northbound lanes from the Watland Street overpass to the existing Sports Drive on-ramp. In addition, work will be undertaken to extend the South East Busway from Eight Mile Plains to Springwood and V1 Veloway from Sports Drive to Watland Street.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager you will have full responsibility for data accuracy in our systems in addition to supporting a diverse team of internal and external stakeholders on the project in planning and delivery of site entry requirements for people and plant and other key programs including but not limited to:
- Ensure monthly records are up to date
- Assist in the preparation of project reports and presentations
- Monitor and maintain site registers
- Provide administrative support, editing and file support to project related documentation
- Ensure that records filing is undertaken promptly and regularly
- Document control including being the key user of file management systems
- Facilitate dissemination and attendance recording for various programs
- General office administration support
- Support to the cost administration team
Skills and Experience:
We are seeking candidates who possess the following:
- Administrative, business or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum five years Administration experience
- Previous experience on a civil or general construction site (preferred)
- Proficient user of Excel and Microsoft office suite
- Ability to work collaboratively with Bielby, client and supplier representatives
- High levels of motivation, integrity and accountability
- Extraordinary skills in problem solving, innovation and organisation
- Great influencing aptitude
- Confident and proficient written and verbal communicator in internal and external environments
- Willingness to engage in continuous professional development
- Proven experience in building strong working relationships
What we offer:
- Exciting and diverse projects
- Modern leadership structure which gives you access to senior leaders and decision makers
- A business culture of innovative solutions, where your knowledge and opinions count
- A work environment where our clients are our partners
- Opportunity to grow your career in a progressive and growing organisation
If this sounds like the Company and role for you, then please apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment Medical, including Drug and Alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted