Bielby Holdings is an Australian owned civil engineering contractor with over 35 years’ experience delivering major infrastructure projects. We specialise in providing infrastructure solutions across road, marine, rail, bridge, resources and renewables projects.
As a result of recent project success, Bielby is experiencing a period of considerable growth and as a result we are seeking a Systems Administrator to join us at our Head office location at Milton. As a key member of the Team we are looking for a Systems Administrator who is motivated to grow their career.
This role will require you to be the functional Administrator for core Business Systems. You will have a sound technical and practical understanding across the Core platforms to be the key point of contact for Application support.
- You will pride yourself in providing functional role focussed training and support to end users;
- You can handle the challenge of multiple incoming technical and developmental queries from the users;
- You strive to produce and maintain reference documentation and training material for core business applications;
- You enjoy developing ongoing enhancements of business applications to provide an improved user experience and functionality;
- You are passionate about researching and analysing new products and solutions to make recommendations to the business;
- You are very organised and can monitor and coordinate new releases, software upgrades, patches to current systems and general maintenance, whilst also ensuring that recommendations on implementation and testing strategies guarantee the success of the process;
- You can lead the set up and maintenance an effective testing environment and test changes to production systems in a controlled environment;
- You can perform scheduled system audits on usage, security, and performance.
- You have two or more years experience, preferred, in a Systems Administrator role.
- You have proven experience utilising a variety of current business applications such as Microsoft 365 suite, Power BI, SharePoint, Flow, Forms and corporate Financial (ERP), HR & HSEQ platforms.
- You have strong communication skills and can work with and influence Corporate to Project teams, providing training and support to their varying technical ability.
What we will offer to you is the opportunity to join a growing Team, that is dynamic and that has a great opportunity to recommend and implement systems in a growing organisation.
We will offer:
- A business culture of innovative solutions, where your knowledge and opinions count.
- A work environment of exciting and diverse projects where our clients are our partners.
- A challenging and ever changing career in the civil infrastructure industry.
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply now via email@example.com.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia.
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment Medical, including Drug and Alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted.