Bielby Holdings is an Australian owned civil engineering contractor with over 40 years’ experience delivering major infrastructure projects. We specialise in providing infrastructure solutions across road, marine, rail, bridge, resources and renewables projects. Most recently we have delivered significant upgrades to Australia’s major transport networks throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
As a result of our continued project success, we are seeking an experienced Traffic Manager for a project in South East Queensland. As a key member of the Project Team, we are looking for a Traffic Manager who is motivated to grow their career with a progressive civil engineering contractor.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day traffic coordination activities on site.
Skills and Experience:
We are seeking candidates who possess the following:
- Traffic Management Implementation Certificate
- Traffic Management Design Certificate or Associate Engineering Degree
- Experience in a similar role in the civil construction industry is preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively with Bielby, client and supplier representatives
- High levels of motivation, integrity, and accountability
- Extraordinary skills in problem solving and innovation
- Great leadership and influencing aptitude
- Risk management capability
- Ability to handle a continuously changing environment and workload
- Willingness to engage in continuous professional development
What we offer:
- Exciting and diverse projects
- Modern leadership structure which gives you access to senior leaders and decision makers
- A business culture of innovative solutions, where your knowledge and opinions count
- A work environment where our clients are our partners
- Opportunity to grow your career in a progressive and growing organisation
Our people, clients and partners are our both our business and our strongest advocates. If this sounds like an organisation that you would love to be a part of, then please apply now via the apply button or via email@example.com.
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia.
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted.