Bielby Holdings is an Australian owned civil engineering contractor with over 35 years’ experience delivering major infrastructure projects. We specialise in providing infrastructure solutions across road, marine, rail, bridge, resources and renewables projects. Most recently we have delivered significant upgrades to Australia’s major transport networks throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
As a result of our continued project success, we are seeking experienced Traffic Managers for multiple projects across South East Queensland. As a key member of the Project Team, we are looking for a Traffic Manager who is motivated to grow their career with a progressive civil engineering contractor.
You will be responsible for the day to day traffic management activities on site.
Skills and Experience:
We are seeking candidates who possess the following:
- Traffic Management Implementation Certificate
- Traffic Management Design Certificate or Engineering Degree
- Minimum two years of civil construction experience
- Ability to work collaboratively with Bielby, client and supplier representatives
- High levels of motivation, integrity and accountability
- Extraordinary skills in problem solving and innovation
- Great leadership and influencing aptitude
- Risk management capability
- Willingness to engage in continuous professional development
What we offer:
- Exciting and diverse projects
- Modern leadership structure which gives you access to senior leaders and decision makers
- A business culture of innovative solutions, where your knowledge and opinions count
- A work environment where our clients are our partners
- Opportunity to grow your career in a progressive and growing organisation
If this sounds like the Company and role for you, then please apply now via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must have eligibility to work in Australia
Bielby values and is committed to creating a diverse working environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All suitable applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability or age.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a Pre-employment Medical, including Drug and Alcohol checks.
Please no agency referrals will be accepted