Project Community Relations Manager
- Be a part of building South East Queensland’s infrastructure future
- Be involved in high quality, high standard, high profile projects
Bielby Holdings Pty Ltd is one of Queensland’s pre-eminent civil infrastructure contractors. Established in the 1980’s, Bielby has successfully delivered numerous major transport infrastructure projects along the east coast of Australia.
As a result of continued project success, we are seeking an experienced Community Relations Manager. As a key member of the project Leadership team you will have full responsibility for the implementation of the Communication and Stakeholder Engagement Plan and communications strategy.
Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org providing your CV.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, including Drug & Alcohol testing.
Please no agency submissions.
- Key point of contact for individual residents, business leaders, and customers in the projects local area as well as key Project Stakeholders and Government
- Execution and governance of the Project Communications Plan
- Coaching leaders, offering support and technical guidance on community relations matters
- Along with fellow management team members lead the journey to ensuring successful safe execution of the project
Skills and Experience:
- Tertiary Qualification in Marketing media, Journalism, Community Relations or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in communication and stakeholder engagement on major infrastructure projects
- Experienced in working on Government and / or joint venture civil / construction projects
- Ability to lead communication and community relations initiatives
- Experience in influencing internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to develop and execute a holistic communication and engagement strategy
- Ability to identify emerging risks, develop and execute mitigation strategies
- Proven ability to lead through engagement in an ever-changing environment