Project Engineer - Civil Renewables
- Opportunity to work with a progressive and growing organisation
- Be a part of building renewable energy project civil works
- Be involved in a high quality, high standard, high profile project
Register your interest by emailing email@example.com providing your CV.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, including Drug & Alcohol testing.
Please no agency submissions.
As a result of our continued project success, we are seeking a Project Engineer with Wind Farm Civils Experience for a project in Victoria. As a key member of the Renewables Team, we are looking for a Project Engineer who is motivated to grow their career with a progressive civil engineering contractor.
Based in South Western Victoria, you will be responsible for the day to day project management of activities delegated by the Project Manager.
Skills and Experience
We are seeking candidates who possess the following:
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- Wind Farm Civils experience (preferrable)
- Ability to work collaboratively with Bielby, client and supplier representatives
- High levels of motivation, integrity and accountability
- Skilled problem solver
- Leadership capacity
- Risk management capability
- Willingness to engage in continuous professional development
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a progressive and growing organisation and further develop your career. If this sounds like you, then please apply now.