Project Systems Administrator
- Opportunity to work with a progressive and growing organisation
- Be a part of building South East Queensland’s infrastructure
- Be involved in a high quality, high standard, high profile project
The Ipswich Motorway Rocklea to Darra (R2D) upgrade, is a 3km upgrade of one of Brisbane’s busiest arterials; resulting in a six lane motorway, seven new bridges and a new 1.5km connection road.
Reporting directly to the Project Manager you will have full responsibility for data accuracy in our systems in addition to supporting a diverse team of internal and external stakeholders on the project in planning and delivery of site entry requirements for people and plant and other key programs.
Register your interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org providing your CV.
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment medical, including Drug & Alcohol testing.
Please no agency submissions.
- Execution and management of plant on boarding including but not limited to process compliance and approval for new plant to site
- Facilitating maintenance, currency, delivery and records for site inductions
- Ensure timely preparation, collection and filing of daily prestart
- Ensure monthly records are up to date
- Assist in the preparation of project reports and presentations
- Monitor and maintain site registers
- Provide administrative support, editing and file support to project related documentation
- Ensure that records filing is undertaken promptly and regularly
- Facilitating Project Site Audit Register and provide monthly tracking reports
- Document control including being the key user of file management systems
- Facilitate dissemination and attendance recording for various programs
- General office administration support
Skills and Experience:
- Administrative, business or equivalent qualifications
- Minimum 5 years Administration Experience
- Previous experience on an civil or general construction site an advantage
- Experienced in HSE and Quality document management systems
- Proficient user of Excel and Microsoft office suite
- Strong organisation skills
- Experience in planning and facilitating others in task completion
- Confident and proficient written and verbal communicator in internal and external environments
- Demonstrated commitment to Health, Safety and the Environment
- Experienced in building strategic working relationships